DATA WE COLLECT
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information through this website other than information you voluntarily submit to us.
- We collect your name, email address and other information you provide to us, for purposes such as sending requested program information, sending confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, and email alerts.
DATA WE STORE
- We store only your name and email as provided to us.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We may send updates to users about special offers, new programs and site changes.
- We may send offers to users on behalf of other businesses or sponsors. When we do this, we do not provide that business your name, e-mail address, or personal information. If you do not want to receive such offers, instructions for opting out of the e-mail list will be included in any e-mails sent out for this purpose.
CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH VOOLLA MAY RELEASE INFORMATION
- When you request information about a specific partner program, we provide your contact information to the specified partner.
- We may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- We may also disclose information about its users to law enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our Term of Usee; respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Voolla, its users or the general public.